Top Two Safari Package
Private, 2 day/1-night wildlife safari to Tarangire National Park and The Ngorongoro Crater, plus 2 nights’ accommodation at The Vijiji Center Lodge and Safari in Arusha, and 2 airport transfers
(Add an extra night at The Vijiji Center for a more relaxed experience for just $40 USD/person!)
$845 USD/person (based on two adults sharing)
Price based on double occupancy and includes:
- 2 nights’ accommodation (including breakfast) at The Vijiji Center Lodge & Safari, Arusha
- Airport pickup and drop off
- 2 day/1-night private safari in a 4 x 4 safari vehicle with pop-up wildlife viewing roof
- Experienced, professional driver/guide
- All national park and conservation area entrance fees
- All meals and accommodations while staying in the safari lodges and hotels
- Gratuities for your driver/guide
Prices do not include:
- Beverages such as soda, bottled water and alcohol purchased while staying at the safari lodges or at The Vijiji Center
- Lunch or dinner at The Vijiji Center; these are available at an extra charge
- Gratuities for staff at the safari lodges or for the staff at The Vijiji Center
- If you want a wildlife safari experience, but have limited time or a limited budget, this safari package is for you!
- Full-day safari in Tarangire National Park, with majestic baobab trees, sweeping grasslands and stunning vistas of the lush river valley. Tarangire is home to large herds of elephants, a variety of herbivores (zebra, antelope, buffalo and wildebeest), the playful warthog, cheetahs, leopards and lions, and a host of birds and other creatures.
- Full-day safari in The Ngorongoro Crater, the world’s largest unflooded, unbroken volcanic caldera, and a truly breathtaking natural wonder that’s home to several prides of lions, as well as hippos, wildebeest, zebra, gazelle and buffalo and offers your best chance to spot the elusive black rhino.
- 1 night’s safari accommodation at Burudika Manyara Lodge (http://burudikalodges.com) or similar accommodations, subject to availability
- 2 nights’ accommodations at The Vijiji Center Lodge and Safari in Arusha
Itinerary in Brief:
- Day 1: Karibu – welcome - to Tanzania. Our driver will meet you at the airport outside of Arrivals and bring you to The Vijiji Center for overnight.
- Day 2: After an early breakfast at The Vijiji Center, you’ll travel west through Maasai homelands into the Great Rift Valley and Tarangire National Park. Spend the day on game drive in the park, with a picnic lunch overlooking the Tarangire River. Leave the park late afternoon and travel to the town of Mto wa Mbu on the shores of Lake Manyara for dinner and overnight at Burudika Manyara Lodge.
- Day 3: After another early breakfast, drive out of the Rift Valley and up into the Ngorongoro Highlands to the entrance to the Ngorongoro Crater. Once inside the park, make your way to a viewpoint on the crater’s rim for a spectacular view and photos before descending to the floor of the Crater for your game drive. Enjoy a picnic lunch beside a large wetland, with plenty of hippos to entertain. Ascend out of the Crater in the late afternoon and return to Arusha and The Vijiji Center for overnight.
- Day 4: After breakfast, relax at The Vijiji Center or, for an additional charge, take one of our cultural tours (https://vijijicenter.com/vijiji-cultural-tours-and-activities.html) before our driver takes you to the airport for your return flight. Karibu tena Tanzania!
Have any questions regarding this Safari? Click here to contact us.