Private, Day Trip to Kikuletwa Hot Springs or “Maji Moto”
$100 USD/person (based on two adults sharing)
- Private transportation to Kikuletwa Hot Springs from The Vijiji Center.
- Play for the day in the warm waters of this little oasis.
- A picnic lunch.
- A chance to purchase local food and drinks (at your own expense).
- Private transportation from The Vijiji Center to Kikuletwa Hot Spring.
- All entrance fees.
- A picnic lunch and 1 litre of bottled water.
- Gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
The clear, warm waters of Kikuletwa Hot Springs are a beautiful oasis in the midst of the otherwise dry savannah south of the town of Boma Ngombe. Known as “maji moto”, which is Swahili for “hot water”, this local hideaway is the perfect place for a rejuvenating swim after your travels. You can lounge in the thermal waters, swing on the rope above the pool, or swim against the slight current. We’ll pack a picnic lunch for you to enjoy. Soft drinks and beer are available from local vendors. It takes close to 2 hours (one way) to get there from Arusha and tours depart at 9 am.
- Hotel pickup: 8am
- Departure: 9am from The Vijiji Center
- Return: Time vary; all tours return to The Vijiji Center and/or your hotel
Have any questions regarding this Safari? Click here to contact us.