Private, Full-Day Wildlife Safari to Tarangire National Park
$225 USD/person (based on two adults sharing)
- Private, full-day safari to Tarangire National Park.
- Watch as large herds of elephants move across the sweeping grasslands.
- Search for the big cats - lions, cheetahs and leopards.
- Picnic overlooking the tranquil Tarangire River.
- Includes the expertise of a knowledgeable guide.
- A private safari in a 4x4 safari vehicle with pop-up wildlife viewing roof.
- An experienced, professional driver/guide.
- All National Park entrance fees.
- A picnic lunch and 2 litre of bottled water.
- Gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
Majestic baobab trees, sweeping grasslands and stunning vistas of a lush river valley makes Tarangire National Park one of our favorites! Your safari leaves The Vijiji Center at 8 am and travels west through Maasai homelands before arriving at the park entrance approximately 1.5 hours later. Tarangire is home to large herds of elephants, as well as wide variety of hoofed herbivores (zebra, antelope, buffalo and wildebeest), the playful warthog (which the park is named after), cheetahs, leopards and lions, and a host of birds and other creatures. You’ll enjoy a picnic lunch overlooking the river valley and under the watchful eyes of the green vervet monkeys (who will do their best to steal your lunch!). After lunch, we’ll continue the safari, leaving the park in the late afternoon to return to Arusha.
- Hotel pickup: 7am
- Departure: 8am from The Vijiji Center
- Return: Time vary; all tours return to The Vijiji Center and/or your hotel
Have any questions regarding this Safari? Click here to contact us.